The state of Texas has executed Marvin Wilson, a man who shouldn’t have been eligible for the death penalty because of his low IQ. If you are angry that Texas has executed a person with an IQ of 61, then plan to come to the 13th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty at the Texas Capitol on November 3, 2012 at 2 PM.
- 15th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty in Houston Oct. 25, 2014
- 2013 Texas Death Penalty Report
- Videos: Death Row Exonerees at 14th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty
- Woodlands Compounding Pharmacy Demands Texas Return Execution Drugs for Refund
- 14th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty: Saturday November 2, 2013 Texas Capitol
To express your opposition to any execution, you can contact Governor Rick Perry's office at 512 463 2000. If you call after business hours, you can leave a voice mail message. During business hours, someone should answer the phone.
509) Edgardo Cubas, January 16, 2014
510) Edgar Tamayo, January 26, 2014
511) Suzanne Basso, February 5, 2014
512) Ray Jasper, March 19, 2014
513) Anthony Doyle, March 27 ,2014
514) Jose Villegas, April 16, 2014
515) Robert Campbell, May 13, 2014