The state of Texas has executed Marvin Wilson, a man who shouldn’t have been eligible for the death penalty because of his low IQ. If you are angry that Texas has executed a person with an IQ of 61, then plan to come to the 13th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty at the Texas Capitol on November 3, 2012 at 2 PM.
- 2013 Texas Death Penalty Report
- Videos: Death Row Exonerees at 14th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty
- Woodlands Compounding Pharmacy Demands Texas Return Execution Drugs for Refund
- 14th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty: Saturday November 2, 2013 Texas Capitol
- Texas Death Row Suicides
To express your opposition to any execution, you can contact Governor Rick Perry's office at 512 463 2000. If you call after business hours, you can leave a voice mail message. During business hours, someone should answer the phone.
506) Michael Yowell, October 9, 2013
507) Larry Hatten, October 16, 2013
508) Arthur Brown, Jr, October 29, 2013
509) Jamie McCoskey, November 12, 2013
510) Jerry Martin, December 3, 2013
511) Edgardo Cubas, January 16, 2014
512) Edgar Tamayo, January 26, 2014
513) Suzanne Basso, February 5, 2014