The state of Texas has executed Marvin Wilson, a man who shouldn’t have been eligible for the death penalty because of his low IQ. If you are angry that Texas has executed a person with an IQ of 61, then plan to come to the 13th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty at the Texas Capitol on November 3, 2012 at 2 PM.
To express your opposition to any execution, you can contact the governor's office at 512 463 2000. If you call after business hours, you can leave a voice mail message. During business hours, someone should answer the phone.
528) Clifton Williams July 16, 2015
529) Daniel Lopez August 12, 2015
530) Bernardo Tercero August 26, 2015
531) Joe Garza Sept 2, 2015
532) Juan Garcia October 6, 2015
533) Licho Escamilla October 14, 2015