Texas Death Penalty Education and Resource Center works to facilitate joint efforts among organizations working to repeal the death penalty in Texas.
- Videos: Death Row Exonerees at 14th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty
- Woodlands Compounding Pharmacy Demands Texas Return Execution Drugs for Refund
- 14th Annual March to Abolish the Death Penalty: Saturday November 2, 2013 Texas Capitol
- Texas Death Row Suicides
- 500th Execution in Texas is Currently Set for June 26, 2013
To express your opposition to any execution, you can contact Governor Rick Perry's office at 512 463 2000. If you call after business hours, you can leave a voice mail message. During business hours, someone should answer the phone.
506) Michael Yowell, October 9, 2013
507) Larry Hatten, October 16, 2013
508) Arthur Brown, Jr, October 29, 2013
509) Jamie McCoskey, November 12, 2013
510) Jerry Martin, December 3, 2013
511) Edgardo Cubas, January 16, 2014
512) Edgar Tamayo, January 26, 2014
513) Suzanne Basso, February 5, 2014